- Go Fund Me - Patrons can make a
donation to the Ag Museum through our “Go Fund Me” page at: https://www.gofundme.com/delaware-agricultural-museum-fund
- Monetary Donations - (Cash, Checks or Credit Cards) are accepted by hand delivery or via mail at the following address: Delaware Agricultural Museum, 866 North DuPont Hwy,
Dover, DE 19901.
- Annual Campaign Donations – Every
October we conduct an Annual Campaign encouraging museum members, prior donors, volunteers and guests to support the museum through an annual monetary donation. If you do not receive an Annual
Campaign Solicitation letter in October but wish to make a contribution to our Annual Campaign, please call the museum at 302-734-1618 and we will gladly add you to our mailing
- Annual Auction
Donations – Our Annual Auction and Flea Market takes place every spring. We accept auction donations all year long.
Donations may be dropped off at the museum between 10 am and 2pm Tuesday through Saturday. 100% of the auction proceeds go to the
museum. [Note: the museum cannot accept the following items: encyclopedias,
mattresses, freon appliances, clothing, electronics, entertainment stands, computer desks, tires, windows, doors, paint, oil]
- Donations to the Museum
Collections – All donations must be related to agriculture or some aspect of rural
life. The process for donations is as follows: Send pictures and a description of item(s) you wish to donate to the museum via email at: (email@example.com). You may bring the item(s) to the museum for consideration -- please call
ahead to ensure staff availability. If the museum decides to accept your item for donation, a Deed of Gift receipt will be provided to you for
tax purposes. [note: we cannot accept items on loan or items in disrepair
or in need of a costly restoration]
- Operations – Occasionally, things at the museum break down and need to be replaced. Some people enjoy helping us
out by providing items such as; light bulbs, paint brushes, tarps, tools, cleaning supplies, gloves, snow shovels, knee pads, office supplies, etc… If you are interested in donating these or
similar items, please call the museum at 302-734-1618.
- Volunteer Your Time !!!– The donation of your time is priceless. You can volunteer as little or as much time as you want. We don’t have any minimum requirements.
For volunteer opportunities and information, please click here Volunteer Opportunities.