The St. Thomas Church
The obvious place for a wedding! Built in 1857 outside of Georgetown, the St. Thomas Chuch was added to the Village in 1994. Completely renovated, it seats approximately 75-80 average sized people in rows of pews and standing in the back of the church. Two kerosene chandeliers hang from the ceiling and eight stained glass windows that allow plenty of light. There is one outlet on the right side by the pump organ that can be used. Please be aware of minimal climate control. Heat can be provided by woodstove for an extra charge. There is no air conditioning.