1. NO FIRES OF ANY SORT (wood, charcoal, propane, etc.) ARE PERMITTED WITHIN 10 FEET OF THE MUSEUM, CAMPERS/TRAILERS AND VEHICLES.
2. NO OPEN FIRES ARE PERMITTED IN THE 1890's VILLAGE (charcoal is permitted in a free standing grill only - propane grills are permitted) ALL GRILLS MUST BE A MINIMUM of 10 FEET AWAY FROM VILLAGE STRUCTURES, CAMPER/TRAILERS AND VEHICLES.
3. NO LOUD GENERATORS – You will be asked to turn your generator off if the museum staff feels that it is too noisy.
4. QUIET HOURS 11pm-6am – Quiet hours are to be observed by all persons who camp and/or park at the museum. Any person who violates this rule will be asked "once" to keep it down. Any person who violates this rule a second time will be asked to leave. If the person does not leave, the police will be called. There are NO refunds for camping or parking fees.
5. ROWDY BEHAVIOR – Will not be tolerated, day or night. Anyone who exhibits this behavior will be asked "once" to stop. If the behavior persists, you will be asked to leave . If you do not leave, the police will be called. There are NO refunds for camping or parking fees. We want everyone to have an enjoyable time so please let us know if another camper is making your stay unpleasant and we will do our best to remedy the situation.
Your cooperation is GREATLY appreciated.
Museum Days / Hours of Operation:
Tuesday through Saturday
10am to 3pm
866 North DuPont Highway
Dover, DE 19901
Seniors (65+): $5.00
Youth: (4-17) $3.00
Children under 3: Free
Phone: (302) 734-1618
We are sorry, the Ag Museum is not able to allow pets (other than service animals) on our premises. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!