There are several ways to support and donate to the Museum:
Please Note: We do not take items on loan or items in disrepair or in need of a costly restoration.
3) Annual Auction Donations – Our Annual Auction and Flea Market takes place every spring on the last Saturday of March or the first Saturday of April. We accept auction donations all year long. We accept everything EXCEPT the following; Encyclopedias, Mattresses, Paint, Batteries, Freon Appliances, Clothing or Oil. No electronics, Entertainment Stands, Computer Desks, Tires, Windows or Doors. Donations may be dropped off at the museum between 10 am and 3 pm Tuesday through Saturday. You can also call the Museum to discuss pick up options.
4) Annual Campaign Donations – Every October we conduct an Annual Campaign encouraging Museum members, prior donors, volunteers and guests to support the Museum through an annual monetary donation. If you do not receive an Annual Campaign Solicitation letter in October but wish to make a contribution to our Annual Campaign, please call the Museum at 302-734-1618 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will gladly add you to our mailing list!
5) Operation Items – Occasionally, things at the Museum break down and need to be replaced. Some people enjoy helping us out by providing items such as; light bulbs, paint brushes, tarps, tools, cleaning supplies, gloves, snow shovels, knee pads, office supplies, etc… If you can help with necessary repairs or donate these or similar items, please call the Musuem at 302-734-1618 .or email to email@example.com
6) Wish List Donations – We have an ongoing, ever growing wish list for the Museum. These are things we can’t afford and still meet the budget. However, many items would make volunteer and staff jobs much easier. Things such as storage and grounds keeping equipment are always welcome! Please call the Museum at 302-734-1618 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
7) Volunteer Your Time – The donation of your time is priceless. You can volunteer as little or as much as you want. We don’t have any minimum requirements. For Volunteer opportunities and information, please see our Get Involved section!
Delaware Agricultural Museum and Village
866 N Dupont Hwy
Dover, DE 19901
Tues. to Sat. 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Closed Sunday & Monday
Check Us Out on Facebook!